PURE KAOS CAR CLUB INCORPORATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMMODORE CRUISE 4 CHARITY

4 posters

Go down

COMMODORE CRUISE 4 CHARITY Empty COMMODORE CRUISE 4 CHARITY

Post  PKA051 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 am

details soon
PKA051
PKA051
green provisionals
green provisionals

Back to top Go down

COMMODORE CRUISE 4 CHARITY Empty Re: COMMODORE CRUISE 4 CHARITY

Post  PKA051 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 am

DATE: Sunday August 30
TIME: From 11am
MEETING POINT: Ron Boyle Cres, Carole Park
DESTINATION: Queensland Raceway
MINIMUM DONATION: $35 (No change given!)

DATE CHANGE FOR QLD

Due to unfortunate circumstances outside of our control, we have been forced to move our destination venue for the QLD leg of Cruise for Charity 6. This has in turn meant that we needed to change the date of the entire event.

Previously set for August 16, the QLD Cruise will now take place on Sunday August 30, with the destination point being the mighty Queensland Raceway.

QLD has been home to some of Cruise for Charity's biggest cruises and is always a spectacle offering up many of Australia's most colourful and imaginative Commodores. In 2008, the QLD Cruise for Charity raised more than $30,000 and attracted 650 Cars! QLD holds the title for being the first Cruise for Charity to offer burnout demonstrations.

As you'll find with all the Cruise for Charity events, it's first-in, first-served when it comes to making your donation and securing one of the entrant showbags. Once they're gone, they're gone, meaning you'll only get an entrant sticker and list of directions for your minimum donation of $35.

The cruise route is never advertised until the day of the cruise.

CRUISE RULES

1a. DO NOT at any time overtake the lead car of the cruise. The lead car exists for a good reason and must at all times lead the cruise. Obey all posted speed limits and other traffic signals. DO NOT run orange or red traffic lights to keep up to other cruisers. Use your detailed cruise direction sheet to find your way if you get separated from a group.

2. The $35 donation is a suggested minimum. Feel free to donate more. It ALL goes to the charity to help sick and disadvantaged, hospitalised children. Be aware that in some states, no change is given at the time of donating. If you hand over a $50, we will take that as your donation. If you can not afford to donate more than the $35 minimum, then bring change.

3. ALL Cruise for Charity events are ALCOHOL FREE. You are not permitted to consume alcohol during the event. This is not a recommendation or a request - simply DO NOT bring it.

4. You MUST display your Cruise for Charity entrant sticker in your front windscreen to gain entry to the destination point. No Ifs or Buts. No sticker, no entry.

5. If any of this makes you unhappy, DO NOT attend.

Disclaimer: Express Publications Pty Limited and Street Commodores magazine will not accept any responsibility for any damages or injuries incurred as a result of the "Street Commodores – Cruise for Charity 6 ". Nor does the Starlight Children’s Foundation or any of the event’s sponsors accept any responsibility or liability for damages or injuries sustained before, during or after the cruise. Participation in this event is done at the driver’s and passenger’s own risk. This disclaimer may be used as a bar to proceedings brought against any of the abovenamed parties.

for info go to
CHARITY CRUISE
PKA051
PKA051
green provisionals
green provisionals

Back to top Go down

Post  PKA051 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 am

our meeting spot may as well be at my place at say 9 am that gives every1 who is slack 45 min to get there and 1 hour to be organised lol bounce
PKA051
PKA051
green provisionals
green provisionals

Back to top Go down

Post  PKA052 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:57 am

yeah i will be there lol!

PKA052
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chezza Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 am

Yep yep, I'll be there Smile...

Chezza
site newbie
site newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.K.I.D.K.I.D Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 am

take the vh on a trailer hahahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

S.K.I.D.K.I.D
green provisionals
green provisionals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down